Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Gift Card Payment gateway

Transferwise to crypto/binance

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Logann

Still looking for the convenient way to transfer funds from Transferwise to crypto/ binance. Any help appreciated. Withdrawing amounts around 35k euro per month.
Wirex currently has no IBAN deposit options. Debit card topups still working however not sure if it is safe for my TW account. Other EMI's tends to panic and lock accounts.
Not to much feedback regarding Swissquote either.
Even sending to high street bank (LLoyds tsb) and withdrawing in large amounts will raise security lock please call us and approve payment. Stupid questions about previous address 15 years ago and hours on phone :D

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Thanks. Locked my incoming payment and started Level 3 authentication which I guess will take forever.

If it takes more than couple of days, send me an email, I will try to fasten it.

elisyumchild

Still looking for the convenient way to transfer funds from Transferwise to crypto/ binance. Any help appreciated. Withdrawing amounts around 35k euro per month.
Wirex currently has no IBAN deposit options. Debit card topups still working however not sure if it is safe for my TW account. Other EMI's tends to panic and lock accounts.
Not to much feedback regarding Swissquote either.
Even sending to high street bank (LLoyds tsb) and withdrawing in large amounts will raise security lock please call us and approve payment. Stupid questions about previous address 15 years ago and hours on phone :D
open a crypto.com account and you can send fund to there directly from your transferwise account if im not wrong they are in a kind of partnership, still after some amount of $$$$$ sent expect some KYC asking for further info regarding the funds where they are coming from if they are 100% legit you should have no issues to pass any kind of verification.

if you need a referral lmk

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution