Our valued sponsor

Transferwise to crypto/binance

Logann

Feb 17, 2021
Riga
Visit site
Still looking for the convenient way to transfer funds from Transferwise to crypto/binance. Any help appreciated. Withdrawing amounts around 35k euro per month.
Wirex currently has no IBAN deposit options. Debit card topups still working however not sure if it is safe for my TW account. Other EMI's tends to panic and lock accounts.
Not to much feedback regarding Swissquote either.
Even sending to high street bank (LLoyds tsb) and withdrawing in large amounts will raise security lock please call us and approve payment. Stupid questions about previous address 15 years ago and hours on phone :D

Still looking for the convenient way to transfer funds from Transferwise to crypto/binance. Any help appreciated. Withdrawing amounts around 35k euro per month.
Wirex currently has no IBAN deposit options. Debit card topups still working however not sure if it is safe for my TW account. Other EMI's tends to panic and lock accounts.
Not to much feedback regarding Swissquote either.
Even sending to high street bank (LLoyds tsb) and withdrawing in large amounts will raise security lock please call us and approve payment. Stupid questions about previous address 15 years ago and hours on phone :D
open a crypto.com account and you can send fund to there directly from your transferwise account if im not wrong they are in a kind of partnership, still after some amount of $$$$$ sent expect some KYC asking for further info regarding the funds where they are coming from if they are 100% legit you should have no issues to pass any kind of verification.

if you need a referral lmk

Reactions: Singa
open a crypto.com account and you can send fund to there directly from your transferwise account if im not wrong they are in a kind of partnership, still after some amount of $$$$$ sent expect some KYC asking for further info regarding the funds where they are coming from if they are 100% legit you should have no issues to pass any kind of verification.

if you need a referral lmk
Crypto.com doesn't send money to TW anymore. I actually signed up for an account just for that purpose, but earlier today I learned that they won't do payments anymore.

Thanks for the Bankera comment above. I'm going to check them out now.

Hello @Gediminas
I am from Argentina, where there is capital controls.
I work for a US company, they pay me to a PAYONEER account. Neither payoneer or transferwise are friendly with the crypto ecosystem, so I cannot risk having my Payoneer account frozen.
I need to find an alternative to buy USDT in binance, starting from PAYONEER. That way I can find to make the USD effective locally in my city through a p2p exchange
I have read about bankera, but I don't know it. I see that the amounts it handles are very low, I am waiting to confirm the authentication to test it
Can someone tell me a satisfactory experience with what I need to do? any ideas?
Thanks

You might be able to sent money, but you risk your account getting banned at some point. I can see someone claim that Crypto.com and TW have somekind of Partnership. That is 100% a lie lol.
Hey there, I would be sending my money to my Bankera account using its dedicated IBAN, which in theory there is nothing related with crypto as it's a physical bank in Lithuania.

Actually some withdrawal methods were really delayed sometimes due to various reasons such as Withdrawal Traffic (number of concurrent users that requests the same withdraw thing as you do), Binance's faulty system (sometimes they do sometimes they don't lol), and/or on the behalf of the TransferWise's backend.

Latest Threads