Our valued sponsor

An advise is needed wether I need offshore or not

petermuellerb

Offshore Agent
Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello everbody,

I need an advice please :help:. Do I realy need an offshore company and bank account for what I am doing?

I live in Germany and I'm going to start an adult niche website. It will be a membership site, no affiliate program, and I need to receive payments by creditcard, paypal and bank wire.

I alreay got an anonymous paid host, domain and vpn but I dont know how I am supposed to receive payments without revealing personal information.

This is not about avoiding taxes, this is only about being anonymous while running the website and doing advertising.

Are there any other possibilities beside a seychelle company + bank account to do what I want to do?

I dont expect to earn more than 500 USD per month in the first year so I am curious if its worth all the investments that comes with offshore company founding.

Thank you

PayPal will not work for Adult and not for a Seychelles company. By now you may already have fount your solution so I wonder if you are willing to share a little even so no one ever replied to you before now! The entire thing seems to be able to setup with a BVI or Cyprus company I have yet to do more research before I can say that for 100% sure!

Latest Threads