Our valued sponsor

TSage

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm going into business for myself, within the Adult sector. Basically, I'm selling my used items (briefs etc...) and I need a payment processor + anonymity (anonymity from clients).

Was thinking about:
Leupay (looks good because of the bank account but I've seen mixed reviews here)
Payoneer
Skrill

Can anyone help me setup a "stealth" account, to keep my anonymity and receive payments securely/fast.

I imagine the idea is to receive the money into one of these accounts and then, transfer it into my real (personal) account? (correct me if I'm wrong)

@auric hoping you can chime in and assist ( :

By the way, I'm open to other ideas too (maybe company formation if it's cheap and allows me to do what I need) or strictly and offshore bank account (if it's appropriate to my situation)

Hope to hear from you guys!

Reactions: negon and clemens
You may get your fake documents first if that is what you are looking for. Next you want to check with Skrill if they accept Seychelles or Belize corps. if so you want to register such an entity to ensure you are able to open a business account and accept payments. Adult is not allowed by Skrill or is it? not sure, otherwise use CCBILL for this purpose!

Reactions: TSage and thinkat
@clemens Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your time and insight.

Are FD's absolutely necessary? If yes, where might I look for them (if I was curious)?

Also, in your estimation... about how much is it to setup a Belize corp?

Moreover, what are your thoughts on Leupay? (just curious) and sorry in advance, for the barrage of questions.

Cheers,

Reactions: clemens
Thanks Clemens, I'll check it out for sure and get in touch/reply here.

Wondering if @auric can assist in verifying Leupay account (I want to remain anonymous) or if someone else can assist with Leupay?

Other ides are welcome

Reactions: negon
Reactions: TSage

Latest Threads