Our valued sponsor

Hello, This is my First Post in this awesome forum :D
After couple days research is my conclusion valid:

For e-Residency Estonian company that wants to offer Crypto Payments to the customers and has Transferwise account is this the best option:

1. Customer comes to the website
2. Pays with Crypto (Bitcoin/Alt) using SpectroCoin
3. It gets instantly converted to FIAT EUR
4. Then it is sent to Transferwise in EUR

The FIAT from SpectroCoin comes from a Dedicated IBAN.
It is all according to Transferwise requirements and the company actually doesn't touch any crypto coz it's instantly converted to EUR.

If I have made a mistake anywhere please correct me :)
If there is even BETTER option feel free to share it

I can say that Wise to Spectrocoin will be a problem, so you should consider the reverse too. I have both but never tested not to get a risk.

Why you don't think about Bankera for a proper way with Wise. You can still manage transfers between Bankera and Spectocoin internally as well.

I suggest you get help from @Gediminas

Reactions: dragonballrulez
I can say that Wise to Spectrocoin will be a problem, so you should consider the reverse too. I have both but never tested not to get a risk.

Why you don't think about Bankera for a proper way with Wise. You can still manage transfers between Bankera and Spectocoin internally as well.

I suggest you get help from @Gediminas
Thank you cp74

Option 1:
Spectrocoin > Bankera > Transferwise > Personal Bank account
In this case is it possible for: Spectrocoin > Bankera > Personal Bank account?

Option 2:
SpectroCoin > Transferwise > Personal Bank account.
Transferwise in their regulations say that they accept FIAT funds for crypto payment processors, if it is regulated in EU/UK and comes from a dedicated IBAN.
So, according to their rules, it should all be good to go.
Has anyone had any troubles: SpectroCoin > Transferwise?

Hey,

If you are eligible, you can request vIBAN at SpectroCoin, so you could transfer to/from Wise without problems as long as they won't ask for the source of the money. SpectroCoin vIBAN would look the same as Bankera's.
Thank you Gediminas for the response.
Your experience if of great help.
Yes, it should look the same coz as far as I have concluded those three companies SpectroCoin, Bankera and Pervesk are run by the same people.
as they won't ask for the source of the money
By this you mean that: Transferwise doesn't accept companies to receive their funds from Crypto Payment Processors? Even through FIAT EUR directly...
And if they ask for the source of funds, they could make troubles for my company?