Our valued sponsor

Where to incorporate and open a bank account?

Petrichoroma

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone! I'm a full-time crypto trader with a team, some solid connections, and capital to invest. I already have some clients lined up for this business. We want to offer a service where we purchase any amount of any of the top 10 volume cryptocurrency coins. The website will be very simple and the process as follows:

1. User chooses coin he wants to sell and currency he wants to get paid in
2. User enters amount he wants to sell and website shows how much we will pay him based on market value minus our fee
3. Website asks for bank account number
4. Website generates a new deposit address
5. When coins are received we will pay out the agreed amount to the user's bank account. To keep keep things simple initially, bank transfers will be done manually so no payment gateway is required.

We would like to set up in no-tax jurisdiction and somewhere where we can protect our privacy. These are the questions I have:

1. Firstly, where do you suggest we set this up?
2. Where should we host the website?
3. Depending on the jurisdiction of incorporation, can we skip KYC/AML procedures and pay out clients without requiring them to register on the website and send us verification documents?
4. Could we open a bank account for this company that has no problem receiving/paying out large sums to/from most places in the world?

Looking forward to hear your thoughts on this. If any of you can help with this or are interested in possible cooperation please feel free to drop me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thanks.

Reactions: suzy and JohnLocke

Latest Threads