Our valued sponsor

What is the best cryptocurrency platform?

Coinbase is great for beginners and when ready can move to the more common spot trading method with them or others. Plus, it has learn & earn feature to get free crypto. To date have got about $75 US in free crypto from them which is cool and learned about some coins.

When you get beyond beginner status, using any major licensed exchange is fairly similar to me. I look at their deposit/withdrawal fees as some can be ridiculous, time, amounts, history, if they're having licensing problems, and so on. When I first went to Kraken, hated their funding options, interface, and high withdrawal fees but they got better so you also have to update research as the exchanges are always competing for your business and coming up with ways to get it.

When you get into derivatives, staking, leading then it requires a bit of research to determine best ROI.
Binance, Kraken, Probit, BitMart, Coinbase Pro/Adv Trading - great on/off ramp I use for fiat in USA, KuCoin but check withdrawal fees,

Coinbase is great for beginners and when ready can move to the more common spot trading method with them or others. Plus, it has learn & earn feature to get free crypto. To date have got about $75 US in free crypto from them which is cool and learned about some coins.

When you get beyond beginner status, using any major licensed exchange is fairly similar to me. I look at their deposit/withdrawal fees as some can be ridiculous, time, amounts, history, if they're having licensing problems, and so on. When I first went to Kraken, hated their funding options, interface, and high withdrawal fees but they got better so you also have to update research as the exchanges are always competing for your business and coming up with ways to get it.

When you get into derivatives, staking, leading then it requires a bit of research to determine best ROI.
Binance, Kraken, Probit, BitMart, Coinbase Pro/Adv Trading - great on/off ramp I use for fiat in USA, KuCoin but check withdrawal fees,
"Binance, Kraken, Probit, BitMart, Coinbase Pro/Adv Trading - great on/off ramp I use for fiat in USA, KuCoin but check withdrawal fees,"

Do you use these for your non resident LLC?

Latest Threads