Our valued sponsor

What is the fastest way to exchange FIAT to USDC ?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I have 5000 euro I need to exchange to USDC quickly, I would have liked to avoid KYC by reliaze that's not possibl.e

I already read here

Crypto.com looks like to be the cheapest and most reliable of these quick exchanges, what's your thoughts. Would it make trouble to send the money from Wise to Crypto.com anyone know?

Alternatives are welcome?

I just verified with

I can load it with 3000$ and exchange to USDC but can I withdraw the USDC to another wallet i.e. my Ledger nano s ?

Following up on the service of CEX.IO

I followed all steps with the verification and they show you a screen "congrats we removed your limit" now you can load your account with a credit card up to 3000$ !! HURRAYYY

After successfully loaded the card with 500 euro and traded them to USDC - BANG please verify your account by uploading a selfie with your card !

Okay, uploaded my pretty face with the card and now!

Your verification request is under review. Usually, it takes up to a few hours.

WTF is going with these shitty damn fucktards, why the hell can't they just tell you this from the beginning. They make sure you load the account and after that they f**k you hard in your tiny a*s.

DAMN I hate these surprised :mad:

Last edited:
1653900718657.png

yes, took only 10 minutes.... let's see if they arrive

Okay, that costed me 30 EURO + 15.99 EUR - not a bad deal for them to exchange money!!

At least you got your "FAST" exchange from FIAT to Crypto - usually fast means expensive ;)

I have 5000 euro I need to exchange to USDC quickly, I would have liked to avoid KYC by reliaze that's not possibl.e

I already read here

Crypto.com looks like to be the cheapest and most reliable of these quick exchanges, what's your thoughts. Would it make trouble to send the money from Wise to Crypto.com anyone know?

Alternatives are welcome?

I just verified with

I can load it with 3000$ and exchange to USDC but can I withdraw the USDC to another wallet i.e. my Ledger nano s ?

Following up on the service of CEX.IO

I followed all steps with the verification and they show you a screen "congrats we removed your limit" now you can load your account with a credit card up to 3000$ !! HURRAYYY

After successfully loaded the card with 500 euro and traded them to USDC - BANG please verify your account by uploading a selfie with your card !

WTF is going with these shitty damn fucktards, why the hell can't they just tell you this from the beginning. They make sure you load the account and after that they f**k you hard in your tiny a*s.

Welcome to my world my friend

There are no words that can describe the depths of my hate of compliance. Even more so, because I have worked for the banks, I've looked them in the eyes , I have seen their black souls.

@uplana check on their website it's all well explained.

Basically, you can send Fiat by bank transfer or using a credit/debit card (more fees apply) then swap it to the crypto you select on the network you want. Crypto will be sent on the personal address wallet you provide (for instance MetaMask). Alternatively, you can download and use their own Bridge wallet app but it's not an obligation.

(...)

Is it about exchanging goods for equal value or they run psychop against you. I think I will go and dig a hole in the ground tonight.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Thanks for the alternatives suggested, will consider them the next time I need to exchange FIAT to crypto.

You won't be able to use any exchange without verification if you're going to use FIAT.

Avoid crypto.com at all costs, their fees are huge.

Coinbase allows you to do the exchange with 0% fees as they're partners with Circle.

The rest of the exchanges will take a maker/taker fee of 0.05-0.75%. The exchanges with the lowest fees would probably be FTX (0.02% maker 0.07% taker) and Binance using BNB to pay the fees (0.075% maker and taker)

bity.com allows you to buy CHF1000/day via bank transfer without KYC.

How's their KYC? Do you get a dedicated IBAN?
KYC is reasonable, even level 3 which you need for >€50k
Yes you get a dedicated IBAN. Only to receive/send from/to yourself (no third parties transfers)

They also offer a referral program. Admins could setup a link and earn commissions ;)

Reactions: jonhens58

Latest Threads