Our valued sponsor

Belize Corp, Need wisdom With Banking / Processing / EMI

ultrarekt

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
Hello guys! From my research, I ended up with very limited options. I have a belize corp with special docs. After a lot of research here is what I came up with:

EMIs:

-Advcash
-All others (including mistertango) require video ID or don't work with belize. I need EMIs with no video verification that accept belize. Any suggestions?

Banks:

-Found 2 Cyprus banks that will accept a Belize corp, provided I have a presence in Cyprus (either a branch/office or utility bill from Cyprus). I have that, so that's cool, I have two banks to choose from in Cyprus that can do remote account opening.

Processing:

-2checkout will work with a belize corp under specific conditions: have bank account and utility bill from same country. So with Cyprus utility bill and cyprus bank account, I should be good despite being a belize corp.

The plan:

1) Launch product
2)Processing via 2checkout, who deposits in Cyprus bank account.
3) Transfer from cyprus bank account to advcash, convert to cryptocurrency.
4) Simultaneously, I would also like to transfer from cyprus bank account to other EMI's, if you can suggest any, and from that EMI withdraw via ATM card.

I do NOT want to withdraw via my Cyprus bank account's ATM cards as to not "burn" the account or put it at risk (them asking why I'm withdrawing cash all over the world). My choices are very limited and this account NEEDS to stay clean as it is my only way of receiving funds from 2checkout (since bank + utility bill has to be in the same country). However, if you do currently operate like that, please let me know your experience and if it brought any issues at all? I might consider it if there is no alternative whatsoever.

My questions for you guys:

-Any EMI that would work with my particular corporate setup and does NOT ask for video ID? Preferrably (not mandatory) with ATM cards available. If no card available I can still hold funds in there at least, and eventually transfer to advcash/crypto.

-Any alternative payment processors to 2checkout that would work with my particular corporate setup?

-Anyone currently has a similar setup and is withdrawing via cyprus bank ATM card internationally? Any input or feedback?

-Found 2 Cyprus banks that will accept a Belize corp, provided I have a presence in Cyprus (either a branch/office or utility bill from Cyprus). I have that, so that's cool, I have two banks to choose from in Cyprus that can do remote account opening.
Did you find an introducer forthis part or do you visited the bank?

-Any EMI that would work with my particular corporate setup and does NOT ask for video ID? Preferrably (not mandatory) with ATM cards available. If no card available I can still hold funds in there at least, and eventually transfer to advcash/crypto.
I read somewhere a "hack" so you can workaround the video verification, I have not tested it but will have to look for the details again and may post about it here if it works. There is also this APP which you can download for your mobile phone found on DeepWeb - I can't find it, at least not something that would work for this.

-Any alternative payment processors to 2checkout that would work with my particular corporate setup?
Instabill may work for you and maybe netbilling !

Wirexx is one of them!

Latest Threads